The Eilat Floater Choker is a customer favorite and we are sure it will be yours too. This is great everyday necklace that you can layer with other necklaces. Enjoy owning one of these unique stones without having to travel to Israel to purchase it. The color is captivating and unique from stone to stone. Each necklace comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Certificate of Authenticity card included
- Choose from chain length from 16"-20"
- Packaged in our signature red box
- Eilat Stones from Eilat, Israel
- The uniques stones can only be found in Eilat Israel
- The stones were mined from the area known to be the mines of King Solomon
- Earrings and Bracelet to match are available
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Stones may slightly vary in color on each necklace
- We hand string these unique stones with our own .925 sterling silver unique designs.
(Certificate of Authenticity)
These stones are mined in Eilat, Israel. Eilat stones, are a unique and rare combination of azurite and malachite, along with other trace minerals. This combination of stones/mineral blend is found nowhere else in the world.
Along with their uniqueness and rarity comes another interesting historical fact: History reveals that King Solomon himself owned mines throughout this region in Israel. It is believed that this mine was part of the mines owned by King Solomon along with his copper mines.
I, Deborah Harter, certify these stones to be Eilat stones, from Eilat, Israel as described. I have personally hand selected each stone in Israel and verify the place of purchase to be a legitimate dealer and the original mine source.