Eilat Stone Earrings - MADE IN THE USA
The Eilat Stone earrings are a customer favorite and we are sure it will be yours too. Enjoy owning one of these unique stones without having to travel to Israel to purchase it. The color is captivating and unique from stone to stone. These stones are mined in Eilat, Israel. Eilat stones, are a unique and rare combination of azurite and malachite, along with other trace minerals. This combination of stones/mineral blend is found nowhere else in the world.Along with their uniqueness and rarity comes another interesting historical fact: History reveals that King Solomon himself owned mines throughout this region in Israel. It is believed that this mine was part of the mines owned by King Solomon along with his copper mines.
- PURE .925 Sterling Silver
- Certificate of Authenticity card included
- Message Card included
- Packaged in our signature red box
- Eilat Stones from Eilat, Israel
- Necklace and Bracelet to match are available (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- Stones may slightly vary in color on each necklace
- Designed exclusively by Texas Designer, Deborah Harter
(Sterling Silver Message Card in packaging)
For Thou hast tried us, O God; Thou has refined us as silver is refined. -Psalms 66:10
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.