Roman Glass Cross Necklace
Amazing 2000 year old Roman glass cross necklace from Jerusalem, Israel. Designer Deborah Harter hand selected this item and brought this piece of history back for you to enjoy. It will be a treasured item and symbol of your faith.
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- PURE .925 Sterling Silver
- Dimensions of the cross: 2 in x 1 in
- Comes with an 18" Sterling Silver Small Box Chain
- Packaged in our signature Red Box
- Hand selected by Texas Designer, Deborah Harter
(Cross Message Card in packaging)
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes may in Him have eternal life. -John 3:14-15
(Certificate of Authenticity)
Roman glass is a unique product of man and nature famous for it's beauty-coloring. It was found and unearthed at various archaeological sites in Israel and dates back to 2 B.C.
I, Deborah Harter, certify this item as a genuine antiquity as described. I have personally hand selected each piece of Roman glass in Israel and verify the place of purchase to be legitimate antiquity dealer.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.